woensdag 23 januari 2013

My own design!


Heyy,

I'm so busy with school (I'm a law student), that I haven't had the time to post anything.
But now I so have some time and I wanted to share something with you!

I am so proud. I my first design is finished, I have a love for dresses and wanted my first design to be a dress and black.
I love peplum dresses/skirts. So that's why I decided to make one myself. I started by sketching what was in my mind.

And of course I made her look like me, a bit!
I already had in mind what I wanted my dress to look like.

 I wanted a balloon kind of skirt


A little bit of sexiness for the back
 

And I wanted lots and lots of colors due to the fact that my dress is already dark!



Okay okay I have to give it to you! I had a little bit of help my Mom is my "designer". Ohh man what she can do with scissors and needles and some thread. She made my dress and I made that drawing and THIS is my result. I wore it at my dad's birthday party and I may alter the dress in the future maybe go for less color but I don't know... maybe I will!


what do you think?
What do you think about the dress I made
  
pollcode.com free polls 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten