zondag 13 januari 2013

Insparation Chart


Do you ever go shopping and have your mind set on one thing in particular but come back with something totally different?
I for one get that a lot I had my mind set on that dress!! but I come back with 4 shoes, 2 belts and a pair of “hello kitty”socks I frankly do not need. but not that dress and along the way forgot to buy (those socks were too cute to resist ^ _ ^)
And I also forget many necessary things I wanted to buy in the first place. That's why I came up with a plan of my own. I thought it would be a great idea to make an inspiration chart!



Making an inspiration chart is a visual form of note taking.
Through the use of colors and images. I made this chart in paint and sent it to my phone.




When I go shopping this reminds me what it is what I came to find. It keeps me on track and keeps me from coming home with 4 shoes, 2 belts and a pair of “hello kitty”socks I frankly do not need. This system has helped me to keep my wardrobe in order and know what I need and do not need.

What do you think of the idea of an inspiration chart to help you go shopping?




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten